Trying out for a Fall sport? Not without a SCore Card!
Once again for the fall sports season in 2016, all student athletes must obtain a signed SCore Card.
What is a SCore Card?
A SCore Card is an administrative checklist that allows student athletes to safely participate in athletics at SCHS. Student athletes must pick up a SCore Card from the Main Office beginning on Tuesday, July 19. The Main Office is open on Tuesday and Thursday from 8am – 1pm through August 4. The main office will be open from 8am – 3pm on Monday, August 8 through Thursday, August 11.
What is on a SCore Card?
The SCore Card has items on it that are required for participation in athletics. Items include:
- Physical Completed – MHSAA Physical Form Download – Physical Night 8/1 at SCHS – Click HERE for more information.
- Eligibility/Training Rules Form – SCHS Eligibility/Training Rules Download
- Concussion Awareness Form – Concussion Awareness Form Download
- Academically Eligible – must be confirmed by Athletic Office
- All forms must be on file in the Main Office.
What do I do with my SCore Card?
Once a student athlete’s SCore Card is filled out and signed by the Athletic Office, the student athlete must turn it into their fall sport coach.
**IMPORTANT** A COACH WILL NOT LET A STUDENT ATHLETE TRY OUT, PRACTICE, OR PARTICIPATE UNLESS THE SCORE CARD HAS BEEN TURNED IN!