SPORTS PHYSICALS – Monday, May 12 @ SCHS — 6:30-8:30pm – $15
– In order to participate in athletics during the 2014-2015 school year, the MHSAA requires a physical dated after April 15, 2014.
– Student athletes will not be able to try out, practice or compete unless the physical is completed and the form is on file in the office.
– Stop by the main office to pick up the physical form OR visit southchristiansports.com to download the form.
**NEW FOR 2014** – “SCORE CARD”
– In order to participate in athletics during the 2014-2015 school year, a student athlete must have his or her “SCORE CARD” filled out and turned into their coach prior to the 1st official practice or tryout.
– If a coach does not receive your “SCORE CARD”, you will not be able to practice until you turn it in.
SCORE CARD information must include signatures for approval of:
– Physical Date
– Concussion Awareness Form
– Eligibility and Training Rules Form