SCore Cards – All Sports Sailor Night – Sports Booster Information
NO SCORE CARD NO PRACTICE
Starting with the Fall sports season in 2014, all student athletes must obtain a signed SCore Card.
What is a SCore Card?
A SCore Card is an administrative checklist that allows student athlete to safely participate in athletics at SCHS. Student athlete must pick up a SCore Card from the Main Office – available starting Tuesday, July 22nd.
What is on a SCore Card?
The SCore Card has items on it that are required for participation in athletics. Items include:
- Physical Completed – MHSAA Physical Form Download
- Eligibility/Training Rules Form – SCHS Eligibility/Training Rules Download
- Concussion Awareness Form – Concussion Awareness Form Download
- Academically Eligible – must be confirmed by Athletic Office
All forms must be on file in the Main Office.
What do I do with my SCore Card?
Once a student athlete’s SCore Card is filled out and signed by the Athletic Office, the student athlete must turn it into their fall sport coach.
A COACH WILL NOT LET A STUDENT ATHLETE PARTICIPATE UNLESS THE SCORE CARD HAS BEEN TURNED INTO THEM!
ALL SPORTS SAILOR NIGHT
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Place: South Christian Sports Park (7979 Kalamazoo Ave. SE)
Time: Dinner begins at 5pm – Program begins at 7pm
Please join us for a night of community engagement and fellowship that will kick off the 2014-15 school year. For the 1st time we will be inviting athletes and parents from ALL SPORTS SEASONS (Fall, Winter and Spring) to be a part of the festivities. The program will feature some introductions, new information from the Sports Boosters as well as information about a new fall fundraiser!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The Sports Boosters will provide hot dogs, hamburgers, sides and drinks. Freshmen and Sophomore Parents – please bring a desert or pie (no cream) in a 9×13 disposable container (1 desert per family). Junior and Senior parents do not need to bring any food.
- The program will take place at the Soccer Field and seating will be limited, so please bring some chairs and blankets.
- South Christian spirit wear from Sporting U will be on display. Items will be available for purchase online.
- South Christian sport decals and golf outing pullovers will be available for purchase at the event.
What are the Sports Boosters?
The South Christian Sports Boosters is a community of parents, alumni, and other constituents dedicated to supporting the athletes and the athletic programs of South Christian High School. Through the fundraising and service of this group, South Christian is able to minimize the financial impact of athletics to parents. However, this organization requires a huge commitment to meet the increasing demands of our athletic programs.
We ask for your support and attendance at all our fundraisers with a special invitation to join the Sports Boosters and support SC athletics. We thank all of you for your support of our athletic programs. We thank God for His continued blessing, and our prayer is that He is glorified in all of our sports programs.
Should YOU be a Sports Booster?