ALL SPORTS SAILOR NIGHT – feat, Carley Cottingham
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Place: South Christian Sports Park (7979 Kalamazoo Ave. SE)
Time: Dinner begins at 5pm – Program begins at 7pm
Please join us for a night of community engagement and fellowship that will kick off the 2015-16 school year. For the 1st time we will be inviting athletes and parents from ALL SPORTS SEASONS (Fall, Winter and Spring) to be a part of the festivities. The program will feature some introductions, new information from the Sports Boosters as well as guest speaker Carley Cottingham. Click here to see her story!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Sports Boosters will provide hot dogs, hamburgers, sides and drinks.
- Freshmen and Sophomore Parents – please bring a dessert or pie (no cream) in a 9×13 disposable container (1 desert per family).
- Junior and Senior parents do not need to bring any food.
- The program will take place at the Soccer Field and seating will be limited, so please bring some chairs and blankets.
- South Christian spirit wear from Sporting U will be on display. Items will be available for purchase online.