FALL SPORTS PHYSICALS:
- Fall Physicals are scheduled for Monday, July 31, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at South Christian High School.
- Cost: $20
- Click HERE for the MHSAA Physical Form Download
- All student athletes MUST have a physical dated after April 15, 2017, in order to participate/try out for any sport in the 2017-2018 school year.
Once again for the fall sports season in 2017, all student athletes must obtain a signed SCore Card.
- What is a SCore Card?
- A SCore Card is an administrative checklist that allows student athletes to safely participate in athletics at SCHS. Student athletes must pick up a SCore Card from the Main Office beginning on Tuesday, July 18. The Main Office is open on Tuesday and Thursday from 8am – 1pm through August 3. The main office will be open from 8am – 3pm on Monday, August 7 through Thursday, August 10.
- What is on a SCore Card?
- The SCore Card has items on it that are required for participation in athletics. Items include:
- All forms must be on file in the Main Office.
- What do I do with my SCore Card?
- Once a student athlete’s SCore Card is filled out and signed by the Athletic Office, the student athlete must turn it into their fall sport coach.
**IMPORTANT** A COACH WILL NOT LET A STUDENT ATHLETE TRY OUT, PRACTICE, OR PARTICIPATE UNLESS THE SCORE CARD HAS BEEN TURNED IN!