Trying out for a Winter Sport? Not without a SCore Card!
- What is a SCore Card?
A SCore Card is an administrative checklist that allows student athletes to safely participate in athletics at SCHS. Student athletes must pick up a SCore Card from the Main Office beginning on Monday, October 21.
- What is on a SCore Card?
The SCore Card has items on it that are required for participation in athletics. Items include:
- MHSAA Physical Completed and on file
- Eligibility/Training Rules Form
- Concussion Awareness Form
- Academically Eligible – must be confirmed by Athletic Office
- All forms are available for download here at https://southchristiansports.com/score-card-forms-and-information/
- All items must be on file in the office.
- What do I do with my SCore Card?
Once a student athlete’s SCore Card is filled out and signed by the Athletic Office, the student athlete must turn it into their WINTER sport coach.
A COACH WILL NOT LET A STUDENT ATHLETE TRY OUT, PRACTICE, OR PARTICIPATE UNLESS THE SCORE CARD HAS BEEN TURNED IN!