Once again for the fall sports season in 2020, all student athletes must obtain a signed SCore Card.
What is a SCore Card?
- A SCore Card is an administrative checklist that allows student athletes to safely participate in athletics at SCHS. Student athletes must pick up a SCore Card from the Main Office beginning on Tuesday, July 28. The Main Office is open on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. through July 30. The main office will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on Monday, August 3 through Thursday, August 6.
What is on a SCore Card?
- The SCore Card has items on it that are required for participation in athletics. Items include:
- Physical Completed
- Eligibility/Training Rules Form
- Concussion Awareness Form
- Academically Eligible – must be confirmed by Athletic Office
- MHSAA Health Questionnaire –https://www.mhsaa.com/portals/0/Documents/health%20safety/healthquestionnaire.pdf
All forms can be located here: https://southchristiansports.com/score-card-forms-and-information/
- All forms must be on file in the Main Office.
What do I do with my SCore Card?
- Once a student athlete’s SCore Card is filled out and signed by the Athletic Office, the student athlete must turn it into their fall sport coach.
**IMPORTANT** A COACH WILL NOT LET A STUDENT ATHLETE TRY OUT, PRACTICE, OR PARTICIPATE UNLESS THE SCORE CARD HAS BEEN TURNED IN!